You are responsible for the administration of CityCubes. You will assist the Management Team in getting things done but you will also have your own responsibilities. The most important one is to prepare everything for our accountant (e.g. process the incoming and outgoing invoices, prepare the payments, …) and to make sure our suppliers and customers feel welcome when they get in contact with CityCubes.
What does the job entail?
- You support the Management Team.
- You manage the administration of CityCubes (mail, telephone,…).
- You process the incoming & outgoing invoices.
- You process the financial data (prepaid cards, bank excerpts, …).
- You monitor the cashflow and you prepare the payments (payments itself are done by Management).
- You make sure that everything is prepared for our accountant so he can do the final checks.
- You sort all documents and help to create an organised back office.
- You will have a direct line and close relationship with our accountant.
- You are enthusiastic & focused on the job
- You are crazy about numbers & structure
- You are able to work on your own and be a teamplayer at the same time
- You are a proactive worker with a positive attitude towards everything. We need some strong team players that are ready to have a wild but fun ride with us!
- You focus on results and opportunities instead of difficulties and excuses. At the end, we need someone who gets things done.
A challenging role within a very high pace, dynamic, young and driven team. We’re a close group of hard workers who love to have fun, while getting our projects done. You’ll be working alongside the Management Team. And you will be coached and supported by them in your role.
Here at CityCubes, we are passionated about the creation and execution of great ideas. We are a brand activation agency which is specialized in pop-ups and activations at unique locations.
Our campaigns are designed to grab people’s attention and to immerse them into our client’s worlds. Creating lasting memories by bringing brands and experiences to the the hearts of cities and communities.
Want to know more? Contact us!