We are looking for a expo manager for a temporary experience expo (from May until September) in the heart of Antwerp. As an expo manager, you’ll be responsible for the daily management and follow up of the expo. Ready to offer people an unforgettable experience and join a fun, enthusiastic team? Then be sure to read this vacancy!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
As an expo manager, you are responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the expo.
This is an executive and coordinating role in support of the organization, both operationally and in terms of personnel.
You will manage the staff on the floor, oversee that there is always enough manpower, that the expo keeps looking top-notch and that the visitors have a wonderful experience.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the expo, keeping a helicopter view and reporting to the organization on a daily basis.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Daily management of the expo
- Maintaining order and tidiness of the expo
- Managing and planning the team
- Spotting and solving problems of the expo
- Spotting and solving problems on the work floor
- Cash register, tickets and stock management
THE CANDIDATE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Has proven management experience in the retail or hospitality industry.
- Is aware of his/her role model function and has an eye for both strategic guidelines and small details.
- Does not have a 9 to 5 mentality but a proactive attitude
- Remuneration to be agreed
- An unforgettable experience in a super creative environment
- Temporary job from the end of May until September (with option to extend)
THE JOB REQUIRES FROM YOU