Your challenge is to follow up on and expand our portfolio of pop-up and activation locations that can be booked by our advertising clients for brand experiences at high traffic locations.
You are ready to cultivate strong relationships with the key players in the retail, real-estate and public industries, providing them with a solution for their empty locations and to generate an additional revenu stream from brand activations and pop-up campaigns usinge these locations.
On a daily basis you will be following up on your contacts in the industry to be up to date on the pop-up inventory in Belgium, look out for new opportunities and turn them into commercial propositions for clients. You turn client briefings into bookings or roadshows, interact with owners of venues to confirm bookings and follow-up on administration while keeping an overview on all your projects and project related deadlines.
One of your personal challenges is to become one of the Cubers within our team of high-energy, extremely driven and kick-ass Project Managers and Project Executives. Don’t be fooled by their youth, they are taking the marketing, activations and media world by storm!
As a Intern Location Executive you’ll be working alongside our team of Project Cubers and in close contact with CityCubes’ Location Manager. Your main role is to support the Location Manager in the administration and bookings of our locations, to look out for opportunities and help develop them into long term projects. You are eager to learn and you intend to pick up quickly on how we do things CityCubes-style and grinding from the bottom Þ up. Learning by doing is our motto!
- You are an ambitious and enthusiast High potential that’s not afraid of hard work and getting your hands dirty. We’ll need you to really commit on this project and make it your own!
- Your Experience or willingness to learn about our industry will help us to grow even faster.
- You are a proactive worker with a positive attitude towards everything. We need some strong team players that are ready to have a wild but fun ride with us!
- You are a natural networker that knows how to turn a “contact” into a meaningful relation and partnership. Not only with our clients, but also internally with our team!
- You are a true go-getter with a focus on results and opportunities instead of difficulties and excuses. At the end, we need someone who gets things done.
A challenging role within a very high pace, dynamic, young and driven team of marketers. We are a close group of hard workers who love to have fun, while getting our projects done. You will be working alongside the CityCubes Location Manager, who will be coaching and teaching you our approach and who will make sure that you will become the best possible Internship version of yourself!
Strong profiles and ambitious people get the chance to grow and to take initiative. (BONUS POINTS)!
Here at CityCubes, we are passionated about the creation and execution of great ideas. We are a brand activation agency which is specialized in pop-ups and activations at unique locations.
Our campaigns are designed to grab people’s attention and to immerse them into our client’s worlds. Creating lasting memories by bringing brands and experiences to the the hearts of cities and communities.